1. A prospective audit and literature review of further osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures following vertebroplasty or kyphoplasty procedures. K Flynn, C Comer, A L R Michael, J Timothy. Presented at “Osteosythesis International”, Annual Meeting of the “Gerhard Kuntscher Society”.
2. Outcome after fixation of Ankle fractures according to AO principles. Is a subjective functional scoring system sufficient? – Presented at EFORT congress,
3. Patterns of DHS Failure - A Classification. ‘Martin Medal’.
4. The Carpal tunnel fast track clinic. Is it really fast? Naughton Dunn meeting.
5. Revision of failed DHS – Analysis of results. British Trauma Society meeting,
6. Patterns Of DHS Failure - A Classification. British Trauma Society meeting,
7. Check Radiographs After Dynamic Hip Screw Fixations – Do We Need Them Routinely? British Trauma Society meeting,
8. Outcome after Revision of failed DHS. Naughton Dunn Club,
9. Unreamed femoral nail with spiral blade: Experience in managing subtrochanteric femoral fractures. British Trauma Society meeting,
10. Nurse led “Back in trouble” clinics: An effective method of reducing fracture clinic attendance. British Trauma Society meeting,
11. Welcome to the Wild Wild West
12. Hemi-arthroplasty for fracture neck of femur – a new method of reference for the femoral cut. British Trauma Society meeting,
13. The Back in trouble clinic – does it reduce fracture clinic attendance. Naughton Dunn club,
14. Wild Wild West Midlands a retrospective study on gun shot injuries. Naughton Dunn club,
15. Outcome assessment after internal fixation of ankle fractures. Presentation at Naughton Dunn club, Oswestry.
16. Result of locked nailing in Tibial fractures at 1998 Annual National conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association. 16-20th of December 1998.
17. Primary locked nailing in Open Tibial fractures which was quite controversial! At Annual conference of The Kerala Orthopaedic Association, 1999.
1. Tibio-Talo-Calcaneal nailing in complex Ankle and Hindfoot arthrodesis. EFORT, Vienna 2009.
2. Epidemiology of Tendo-Achilles Rupture. EFORT, Vienna 2009.
3. Calcaneal fracture and peroneal retinaculum injury in a skeletally immature patient: Case report and literature review. EFORT, Vienna 2009.
4. Outcome of Total Hip Arthroplasty for complications of Sliding Hip Screw (
5. Outcome of Scoliosis Surgery in
6. Importance of Consenting and Note-keeping in Spinal Surgery. EFORT, Florence 2007.
7. Outcome after Scoliosis Surgery in
BEST POSTER PRIZE.
8. Delay in Fixation of Ankle fractures – BOA 2005,
9. Patterns of DHS Failure - A Classification. EFORT June 2005.
10. The Carpal tunnel fast track clinic. Is it really fast? EFORT June 2005.
11. Revision of failed DHS – Analysis of results. EFORT June 2005.
12. Motocross Injuries- An Emerging Epidemic? The
13. Check Radiographs After Dynamic Hip Screw Fixations – Do We Need Them Routinely? EFORT June 2005.
14. Nursing awareness of compartment syndrome – a two centre study. British Trauma Society meeting.
15. Classification of the patterns of the DHS failure. Naughton Dunn Club,
16. The AO spiral blade nail in the management of subtrochanteric femoral fractures. Welsh Orthopaedic society meeting.